Almost everyone was able to access the site successfully! Thanks for the feedback.
As we are planning for the December 2008 show, here are some dates to keep in mind:
1. ) The Show: will run through the month of December 2008. Opening Reception on Saturday, December 6, 2008 (and perhaps it WON'T snow to beat the band this year!)
2.) The Breakfast: Saturday, October 25, 2008 at Egg and I East.
3.) The Deadline: October 25, 2008. Get those creative, productive juices flowing and churning and burning!
That having been said, friends have been asking what items sold well last year?
After the dust settled, here's what we were able to recall....
1. Game kits (dice and cards at $12.00)
2. Knitted, felted Fish purses (@ $20 - 25.00)
3. Wine Coasters / Cozies ($1.00 each)
4. Felted Clogs ($50.00 pair)
5. Scarves ($25.00 - $40.00 range)
6. Quilted holiday table toppers ($18.00)
7. Boxed watercolor cards ($6.00 - 12.00)
8. Earrings and bracelets ($10 - 15.00)
9. Pillowcases ($20.00 pair)
10. Knit mittens / fingerless mitts ($25 - 35.00)
11. Baby blankets ($15 - 25.00)
12. Whimisical hats ($20 - 40.00)
13. Table runners ($20- 30.00)
14. Recycled Felted Sweater Bags ($25 - 45.00)
What about this coming year? Anyone have an ear to the current trends out there?
It is clear that big ticket items do well at the opening reception, but not so well for the weekend breakfast patron... the $10 - $30 range items seem to sell themselves even when not 'represented by a person putting a face to the project.'
We'll keep mulling it over.
You keep creating.
Don't be bound by this list!
I hope to post more photos of my finished projects soon!
Be well. Peace, Nettie
Nettie & Friends supports Maxfield Learning Center and Maxfield School, St. Paul, MN.
Nettie & Friends works with Maxfield School in St. Paul, MN to enrich learning experiences for students by meeting specific needs that expand the learning landscape or remove roadblocks to student success.
Annual Fund Raising Show and Sale at the Egg & I Restaurant, St. Paul. December 2016
Nettie & Friends, Inc. is a registered 501(c)(3). Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.