Tabs

Nettie & Friends supports Maxfield Learning Center and Maxfield School, St. Paul, MN.

Nettie & Friends works with Maxfield School in St. Paul, MN to enrich learning experiences for students by meeting specific needs that expand the learning landscape or remove roadblocks to student success.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Back to School Today

Well, I'm not sure I am fully 'recovered', but I'm heading back to school today... Ahhh. Went to the Shepherd's Harvest yesterday, and I'm not sure what happened to me - maybe it was just being home among my various 'stashed items' for two weeks, but I walked away from Shepherd's Harvest with only three new skeins of delicious yarns! What a great way to end my 'imposed recovery period' - walking through those vendor booths, fondling wonderful fibers, getting inspired to actually finish a couple of more projects!

So, back to work with a new knitted I.D. badge lanyard (from the 1st Wednesday free clinic down at Borealis - thanks Katy and Abby!) Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go!

Be well. Peace.

No comments: