Tabs

Nettie & Friends supports Maxfield Learning Center and Maxfield School, St. Paul, MN.

Nettie & Friends works with Maxfield School in St. Paul, MN to enrich learning experiences for students by meeting specific needs that expand the learning landscape or remove roadblocks to student success.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Time On My Hands! Happy May Day!

Geesh, a gal is going along in the world, wondering if spring will soon make a lasting appearance, then, blam(!) she's flat on her back on her sofa with no inclination to make anything! She must be sick... the measure for me is: I'm not interested in my morning coffee; I'm not interested in eating or drinking anything; and most importantly, in the house of craft possiblities - I'm not interested in picking up any of my toys to play with - not even my knitting needles... here's a gal who's SICK!

Now for the good news! With the help of friends, doctors and surgeons, I feel almost like myself again! I've been knitting, cutting fabric, putzing with paper and taking naps!

Part of my recuperation plan is to wander down to Borealis Yarns to see what's new. (They always fill my need for color and texture - some of the new yarns are so yummy.) Inspired by some of my knitting friends, I've actually completed a couple of projects... That is my new goal- finish up those projects which have been languishing for too long.

I'll try to get some new photos posted soon. In the meantime, keep laughing and creating!

No comments: