Tabs

Nettie & Friends supports Maxfield Learning Center and Maxfield School, St. Paul, MN.

Nettie & Friends works with Maxfield School in St. Paul, MN to enrich learning experiences for students by meeting specific needs that expand the learning landscape or remove roadblocks to student success.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

I saw a lot of 'good eggs' at the Egg and I!

Thank you to everyone who came to meet for breakfast and kick off the Nettie And Friends Show and Sale at the Egg and I on Saturday morning!

What a wonderful bunch of creative, crafty, funny folks. It was a blast. I can't believe all of the wonderful things you delivered for the sale.

Everything is safely tucked away in a pet free location (not my cat hair haven, that's for sure!) I was able to take some photos of some of the items and they are posted with the previous link on the left, so everyone can ooh and ahh.

Soon, the pricing committee will meet and I'll get to fondle everything again! I'll just bet my 'pet free' friend is doing a little gazing when she passes by those yummy items!

Again, thank you.
I'm getting a little teary eyed here.
Time for coffee and a new felted wool project!

Nettie Jean

No comments: