Tabs

Nettie & Friends supports Maxfield Learning Center and Maxfield School, St. Paul, MN.

Nettie & Friends works with Maxfield School in St. Paul, MN to enrich learning experiences for students by meeting specific needs that expand the learning landscape or remove roadblocks to student success.

Monday, November 3, 2008

November Already????

So just when I think I am 'clearing the decks' I start a new project. That ever happen to anyone else? Geesh. I was digging through my fabric stash and found some things I was going to have ready for this year's show and sale. Due to a lack of impulse control they are now in a half-finished state! I'm going to kick it into high gear and get things done this week (including school conferences!) So, if I don't answer the phone, or many emails, it's because I'm putting the pedal to the metal and burning through thread on my Singer Featherweight!

Send out those postcards for the show! If you need more, let me know.
I'll be getting a pdf file out to people AFTER the election!

VOTE tomorrow.
:-) Nettie

No comments: