Tabs

Nettie & Friends supports Maxfield Learning Center and Maxfield School, St. Paul, MN.

Nettie & Friends works with Maxfield School in St. Paul, MN to enrich learning experiences for students by meeting specific needs that expand the learning landscape or remove roadblocks to student success.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm SO excited!

The show is up. I'm SOOOOOOO excited for Saturday! I keep hoping and watching the weather and hoping that we WON'T have a repeat of last year's big snowstorm. This is better than Christmas for me! WooHoo!

Again, I want to thank all of you for your support in getting the Nettie and Friends Show and Sale to this point. Watching my students on their stability ball chairs yesterday, I kept thinking "I could have never done this without the Nettie and Friends Show and Sale." Of course, right after that one of the kids bounced off the ball chair!

Last night at my bookclub, one of my pals asked "Did setting the earlier deadline help this year?" My answer, a resounding "YES!" which was immediately backed up by my buddy, Linda. "Yes, she's much more relaxed this year." I know that deadline was a little tricky for some of you, but thanks for playing along. It has made pricing, organizing and hanging so much easier for everyone involved in helping with the process.

Okay, enough blathering. I'm off to work. I'm looking forward to Saturday with 150 luminaries glowing (oh, yeah, ask whoever you ask to be gentle with the wind on Saturday afternoon/evening!)

Thanks to all who have offered to help with set up. I really appreciate your enthusiasm and support.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Nettie

PS! The OTHER reason I'm excited is that Borealis Too! is opening in downtown St. Paul TODAY! If you are a downtown employee, denizen, or just like to walk the skyways, check out Borealis Too off of the EcoLab Plaza.... Have a great day Abby and Jean! http://www.borealisyarn.com/

No comments: