Tabs

Nettie & Friends supports Maxfield Learning Center and Maxfield School, St. Paul, MN.

Nettie & Friends works with Maxfield School in St. Paul, MN to enrich learning experiences for students by meeting specific needs that expand the learning landscape or remove roadblocks to student success.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

What A Wonderful Opening Reception!

I had such a wonderful time! There are so many people to thank for all of the hard work that went into planning, setting up, lighting and relighting the luminary on a blustery night! (At least we didn't have 8" of snow!) YOU are the best! Thank you.

To those of you who donated wonderful, unique, hand-crafted items to sell to benefit our students, thank you.

To those of you who donated time and energy to price items, wear a "show me the money" hat, do the math, carry items to and from the car / truck, lend a truck when my car decided it needed a little break this week, and provided emotional support, thank you.

To those of you who found wonderful items to buy to share with others or enjoy yourself (I found a couple myself!) Thank you.

Especially to Marsha for her unflagging support, listening to me go over details again and again, who helps me make lists and timelines, who makes wonderful BIG signs and a cozy fireplace (even when I said "What are you thinking???"), who laughs with me and encourages me to dream bigger, ask for help and say 'thank you.' Thank you.

To all of you, I had a great night. Thank you.

Jeff Olsen, from KARE-11 is coming out to school on Monday to do a little interview.
Wish us well. I'll let you know when the segment will air.

You are the best. Be well.
Enjoy this holiday season.
Peace. Nettie

No comments: