Tabs

Nettie & Friends supports Maxfield Learning Center and Maxfield School, St. Paul, MN.

Nettie & Friends works with Maxfield School in St. Paul, MN to enrich learning experiences for students by meeting specific needs that expand the learning landscape or remove roadblocks to student success.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Back to work (at school I mean!)


Check out the latest batch of wool felt pincushions
and ornaments I finished while in Ely... no, I didn't
finish any of those objects on the 'unfinished' list...
but I visited another knitter who has a few unfinished
items herself, so I feel better about just making a list!

I'm back to work today, so I'll be busy with
getting my classroom ready for the new batch
of students who are headed my way. I'm excited
for the year to begin with the kids! Yippee!

I'll keep you posted!

No comments: