Tabs

Nettie & Friends supports Maxfield Learning Center and Maxfield School, St. Paul, MN.

Nettie & Friends works with Maxfield School in St. Paul, MN to enrich learning experiences for students by meeting specific needs that expand the learning landscape or remove roadblocks to student success.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Friends of Borealis Baby Afghan - Yummy!


Wow! Items have started to arrive for the
2009 Nettie and Friends show and Sale...
Abby, owner and knitter extraordinaire,
called me Wednesday night to tell me the
"Nettie and Friends Baby Afghan" was ready.
I got myself right down there to see this
yummy, delightful, sweet blanket.

Here's the deal... soon, very soon, there will
be a 'early bird opportunity' for you to bid on
this blanket to benefit the Maxfield Learning Center...
We'll have the details worked out soon, and I'll
let you know all of the particulars by Sunday or Monday!

Stay tuned!!

No comments: