Tabs

Nettie & Friends supports Maxfield Learning Center and Maxfield School, St. Paul, MN.

Nettie & Friends works with Maxfield School in St. Paul, MN to enrich learning experiences for students by meeting specific needs that expand the learning landscape or remove roadblocks to student success.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

This Week at Work...


Those of you who know me, know I'm not a good 'sitter.'
Last week was the opening week for teachers in St. Paul.
That means a lot of meetings where people talk to you.
I'm not a good 'sitter'. I squirm. I fidget. I look through
my bag. I doodle. I make lists of things I need to do, both
in my head and on paper. I think about songs that won't
stop going around in my brain... they worm into my brain and
even if I 'sing them like Dylan' I can't make them stop...
Sooooo, I decided to knit during the meetings and here's
what I completed. I have the scarf to finish, but everything
else is DONE. (No, these were not on my 'unfinished list'!)

Tuesday, the students arrive... the best part of my job!
Have a great Labor Day, everyone. Be well. I'm looking
forward to my week. Nettie

No comments: