Tabs

Nettie & Friends supports Maxfield Learning Center and Maxfield School, St. Paul, MN.

Nettie & Friends works with Maxfield School in St. Paul, MN to enrich learning experiences for students by meeting specific needs that expand the learning landscape or remove roadblocks to student success.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Settling Into a Routine



So school is off and running and after catching and recovering from my first cold of the school year, I'm trying to get organized for the Nettie and Friends Show! Whew! I'm in the throes of
trying to get some good photos for the posters and postcards... Fun to see 'old projects' again!
I've been busy! I hope you have too!

Looking forward to rooting around deeper into some of my project bins and see what other surprises await me!

Be well all,
Enjoy these lovely fall days.
Nettie

No comments: