Tabs

Nettie & Friends supports Maxfield Learning Center and Maxfield School, St. Paul, MN.

Nettie & Friends works with Maxfield School in St. Paul, MN to enrich learning experiences for students by meeting specific needs that expand the learning landscape or remove roadblocks to student success.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off to Work I Go!



I finished knitting the Fish Scales hat! (Still not blocked yet.) I didn't have a pattern, no plan for how to decrease the pattern and keep the stitch going, so I cheated, used all navy and did a double decrease in a five 'star' pattern. It looks good!

So the "use up what you have" theory isn't working too well, I ran out of navy yarn as I was approaching the top of this hat - so, I bought more. And the vicious cycle continues! There's more of every color so I think there will be another hat, or scarf, or someone suggested wristlets...Hmmmm...

I'm back to work tomorrow. I'm sure there will be lots of meetings this week which may lend themselves to some mindless knitting. Pretty sure I should cast on a hat or something while watching the Olympic closing ceremony tonight so I'm set and ready to go.

What a glorious day. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did!
Be well. Keep creating.
Nettie

No comments: