Tabs

Nettie & Friends supports Maxfield Learning Center and Maxfield School, St. Paul, MN.

Nettie & Friends works with Maxfield School in St. Paul, MN to enrich learning experiences for students by meeting specific needs that expand the learning landscape or remove roadblocks to student success.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to School Knitting



So, I did cast on that hat... I knitted a little. I ripped it back. I cast it on again. I knitted during a workshop, made up a pattern as I went along, and here's the result. A luscious, soft, yummy Plymouth Brush Baby Alpaca. Ahhh. A joy to work with. Of course, I do need to block it! (That old refrain!)

Went to the State Fair to get my eyes full of the most beautiful items. What talent we have here in Minnesota. Wow is about all I can say. Wow!

Have a great Labor Day weekend.
Nettie

No comments: