Tabs

Nettie & Friends supports Maxfield Learning Center and Maxfield School, St. Paul, MN.

Nettie & Friends works with Maxfield School in St. Paul, MN to enrich learning experiences for students by meeting specific needs that expand the learning landscape or remove roadblocks to student success.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

From My Cousin In Michigan



So, I stop to see my cousin, Peggy in Lansing, MI.
She brings out a bag of these colorful, not so scary
mice for me to sell at the Nettie and Friends Show
and Sale in December. (67 to be exact.)

I wondered if they were pet approved.

So, we got a couple out at my sister's place (now at 65 mice.)
Her miniature dachshunds loved them.
Carried them all over her house.
Kept them from her cats.
Got a little protective of them.

I selected one for my cats (down to 64.)

Here's the proof at my house. The mouse has been all over the
apartment. I spotted it here this morning, safely tucked
under Max on his cat stand. He particularly loves the
sturdy braided tail and often carries the mouse around
by the tail!


Stamp of approval. Dog tested. Cat tested.
For sale in December!

No comments: