Tabs

Nettie & Friends supports Maxfield Learning Center and Maxfield School, St. Paul, MN.

Nettie & Friends works with Maxfield School in St. Paul, MN to enrich learning experiences for students by meeting specific needs that expand the learning landscape or remove roadblocks to student success.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pins and Needles



Somebody stop me!
I'm really enjoying working with wool felt!

Pin cushion, anyone?

I've got a feeling these are going to get wilder and wilder as I perfect my technique (and there's a lot of room for improvement!)

As I continue my 2009 summer cabin tour, I'm trying to limit myself to 'portable' projects... but when you are driving a Subaru Outback, there's a lot of leeway in what constitutes 'portable'!

In the meantime, I've managed to get a neighbor hooked on quilting... she didn't own a machine, so I loaned her my Singer Featherweight. Next thing I know, she's on ebay bidding away and today, her own Featherweight arrived! A woman of action. No doubt about it! I may have met my match!

Up next: confronting the 'unfinished objects' knitting list (woe is me!)

No comments: